Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Simple Roasted Brussel Sprouts w/ Olive Oil & Crumbled Feta

Okay, cooking usually does the job when I'm feeling stressed, depressed, down and straight out. I am not particularly wordy today but will leave you with that fact that I am on the mission to get into the healthiest weight and shape of my life. Although I have always been fairly "okay" in the weight department, however, I have not always been very healthy or fit. I am combining cardio and weights training to my yoga practice. It's been doing wonders for my body and mind - I feel much more upbeat and positive after a rigorous workout.

Turn your oven to 400 degrees.

Halves then toss your brussel sprouts in olive oil. Crumbled feta cheese on top + shallots. Bake for 10 minutes. Then switch gears to broil, low, for another 10 minutes. Once done, devour.


Raw Photo



Cooked Photo




How easy was that? Healthy and yummy also.

No comments:

Post a Comment