Monday, April 26, 2010

Fresh Spaghetti w/ Homemade Marinara Sauce

OMG. This meal was so delicious. Why did it take me so long to attempt to make marinara sauce?! This store, DePasquale's Pasta, is less than a 2-minute walk away from my apartment so of course I had to go there to pick up some fresh pasta to go with this tasty sauce. There's not much more to say except that I have to make this more frequently because the taste and texture of this homemade sauce beats that of any sauce in a jar. YEAH!!!


For $2.95, this is a bargain, no? It was perfect for 2.5 people or 3 small people. Yeah, that didn't sound right. Anyway...




Fresh spaghetti takes about a minute to cook in rolling boiling water. How awesome is that (statement, not question).



In a skillet, I tossed the spaghetti w/ 1/2 T of olive oil and a couple ladle-full of sauce before serving. I also threw in some minced garlic to give it that intense garlicky taste and smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment