Saturday, April 24, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

This is quite mean. My professor conveniently cancels classes at his leisure then schedule us to come in on a beautiful Saturday morning for class. Is he forgetting we all live in Boston and we are only getting (if lucky) about 30 solid days of good weather out of the entire year?! As much as I enjoy constitutional criminal law, I'd rather be frolicking in the Boston Common and soaking in the sun. I mean, best day ever to be out playing catch.


So I brought with me this morning, a bottle of water, cappuccino, Aloe Vera drink that my friend Dena got for me, and an orange (I really, really like citrus fruits).



This is what you find when you live with a boy.



This is what you find when you live with a girl (more specifically, yours truly). Pretty pleated home made dumplings.

No comments:

Post a Comment