Monday, April 26, 2010

GinGa Restaurant, Brookline, MA

Man, I have been eating out a lot these past couple of weeks. Usually, at max, I eat out about twice a week but cooking for one has really demotivated me to cook as often as I have been. The good part is I have been able to eat some pretty delicious stuff. For example, I went to Cafe Mami the other night and FINISHED my teriyaki hamburg set. Impressive, eh? Yeah, I know... sometimes, I'm Canadian.

Anyway... my friend's aunt just opened this new Japanese restaurant, GinGa, in Brookline so we went there to check it out. The place was adorable and absolutely perfect for a casual but still very romantic date night with your partner. Towards the end, we shared a tempura green tea and ginger ice cream that was just pure decadent.

Here are some photos,


Just because...



This was a special that was on the house. I believe it was white fish dipped in batter and fried.



Classic seaweed salad.



My favorite!!! Agedashi Tofu.



Scallop thingy.



Sea Breeze Roll. This was S-P-I-C-Y.



California Roll. Dena doesn't eat raw fish.



Caterpillar Roll.



Ice cream!!!




SERIOUSLY. I need a better camera, ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment