Monday, December 13, 2010

Joanne Chang from Flour Bakery

Now, everyone knows how much I love Flour Bakery - I love it so much that I'm often found rocking their t-shirt just to make a point. So when my friend, John, forward me the invite to her book signing at Kitchenwares, I could not refuse! Joanne was completely down to earth and spoke so candidly about her recipes and from where she gets ideas for recipes. Overall, she was such a sweetheart.

Kitchenwares on Newbury Street and Clarendon.



Joanne Chang and the owners of Kitchenwares.



The crowd gathers to get their book signed.









Afterwards, my dear friend Sandy and I walked across the street to Piatinni Wine Cafe for dinner. Their gnocchi was awesome! We split that as an appetizer along with our respective pasta dishes for dinner - it was definitely carbs overload but worth every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment