Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cooking While Studying For The Bar

I will admit that studying for the bar is no picnic but every now and then, I need a break and get back in the zone. And yes you're right, that would be the kitchen. It's such a great stress reliever (for me) and every time I make something I haven't made before, I just know I'm in the right place. In any case, I do have many things to look forward to this summer despite the overwhelming study schedule so I should really not complain.

I promise that once this hell on earth is over, I will actually add measurements and directions.


Here's a bok choy salad w/ orange, tomatoes, and avocado. I made a dressing w/ rice wine, fresh squeezed orange juice, and ginger.



Simple sauteed spinach w/ a dash of red wine vinegar and topped w/ caramelized garlic and pine nuts



Julienned ginger and scallions - just because the photo looks nice.



Braised teriyaki chicken b/c it's better than pan fried teriyaki chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment