Wednesday, June 23, 2010

There's Nothing Ice Cream and JoJo Can't Cure

I wasn't having a good day... but it didn't start out that way. I'm pretty aware of how I react to things but today, one thing after another and I was just emotionally astray (i know, how funny, considering how boston actually felt canada's shake today). However, peanut butter and pistachio ice cream from J.P. Licks, JoJo - the biggest chick magnet ever, and plaza laps cured everything.

Balance. I'm still trying to find that balance. Until then...

I can be found perusing the flavors menu at JP Licks, and yes, pistachio is my favorite flavor.



That's doggie ice cream alright... but JoJo didn't care for any. I told him that would be a deal breaker for us even though he did try to kiss me on the first date. Such a flirt!



It really wasn't his cup of tea...



Look at that puff! How can you not fall in love with this guy?!



What a hunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment