Monday, May 10, 2010

Study Foods

I really don't have much to complain about my last set of finals but there were two things that really helped me through this time.

One, an amazing pot of very strong french press coffee and a HUGE mug.



Two, a lot of pocky's!!! This was the chocolate and fromage kind. Super, super yummy.



And last, an amazing dinner to make up for the lack of real foods!!!

One night, we decided to drop by Savenor's in Beacon Hill, Julia Child's favorite butcher shop, to pick up some good steaks. Here, is a Delmonico Ribeye Steak (not sure why i capitalized it but i guess it was just that good that it deserves this much recognition).

All I did was season it with some sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Nice and simple. Medium rare is the way to go.



White asparagus! How exciting?! In any case, after I was done with the steak I just threw the asparagus in the same pan to soak up all that fatty deliciousness.



Fresh guac. This really hit the spot - it just tasted so fresh (because it is) and flavorful. I actually added some garlic at the end and that really turned this great dish into something quite amazing.




Summer Bulgur Wheat Salad. I had roasted broccoli, bliss potatoes, naval oranges, and diced tomatoes tossed in an olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment