Monday, January 2, 2012

Organized Spice and Tea Pantry

Ahh!  I organized my pantry today!  Finally, I made a list of all the spices and teas I have in there because I'm a serious offender of buying duplicate spices.  I seem to always have that moment where I am convinced I have the spice but I actually don't or that I don't have the spice but I do because I can't find it.  Now, there is a handy list of spices that I HAVE taped on my pantry door so no more going through these jars one by one for hours (exaggeration, I know).  And seriously, tea boxes take up a lot of space.  I de-boxed them and put all my tea bags into sandwich bags - I did the same with loose leaf teas that were in large containers.  I, now, also have a list of teas I have so it's much easier to name them when guests ask what kind of teas I have.  YAY!!!


I am sure I could easily make it all into one list, make it prettier, make it bigger, but for now, I'm just so happy it is organized! 



No comments:

Post a Comment