Sunday, October 14, 2012

First 30 days in Singapore

(doing what i do best... eating or squeezing lemons)

These past 30 days have proven both emotionally challenging and exciting beyond words.  I spent my first 3 or so days in tears and convinced I've made the wrong decision to leave Boston.  I spent the next 20 or so more days completely infatuated with Singapore - believing that I've made the best decision ever.  And... I spent the last few weeks missing home and everything associated with the U-S and A.

All the thoughts and feelings I have now are quite premature since giving this place a chance will take a lot more than 30 days.  For now, I'm happy I'm here, on many different levels, but there is this place deep inside of me that wishes I were still somewhere in the continental USA.

I guess I'd feel better if all of you start making plans to visit me.  So, feel the pressure and come to Asia.  Remember to holla' at your girl when you're here.




No comments:

Post a Comment