Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!

The day finally came... it couldn't come soon enough...?  In any case, I had an awesome birthday.  Everyone from my family to my friends made this day so incredibly special starting a week ago.  From organizing an amazing dinner to heart warming cards and thoughtful gifts, I could not have asked for more.  Maybe an iPad 2 but no, seriously, this is probably my best birthday yet.  I can't wait for next year!

Enough with my being chatty - enjoy the photos.

The birthday started out with a beautiful bouquet from Winston Flowers.  My favorite place to give and receive flowers.



First thing on Monday morning, I was given a whole boxful of these delightful cookies! Who can resist Momofuku Milk Bar Cookies?! Not I.


The next surprise came from Beacon Hill Chocolates,


and I got macarons!!!


Then my coworkers put together this spread for me. Best. Place. To. Work. Ever.


Can you feel the love?!

My friend Lola bakes me a margarita cake - there was rum in the frosting.  Can we all say YUM now? Yes, I'm trying to make a wish.


My mother made me a platter of 50 egg rolls.  Very, very delicious and yes, I'm partial.


The rest of the spread came from Trader Joe's.  I didn't have time to cook.  :(


Spinakopita, mac n' cheese balls, taquitos!

More taquitos and more egg rolls.


And the night ended like this...

Sorry, can't post the rest... :D





No comments:

Post a Comment